Although most browsers automatically accept Cookies, you can change your browser options to stop automatically accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting Cookies.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please read the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
Please note, however, that if you don’t accept Cookies, you may not be able to access all portions or features of the website or Services.
In addition to the above, you can exercise your Cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided in the Cookie table, below.
The Cookies that we use on our website (including how to opt-out of these Cookies, where possible) are detailed in the list below:
- _ym_d. Used by Yandex.Metrica to save the date of the user's first site session
- _ym_debug. Used by Yandex.Metrica to indicate that debug mode is active.
- _ym_uid. Used by Yandex.Metrica to store data about the visitor's custom variables. Allows differentiating users.
- _ym_isad. Used by Yandex.Metrica to measure and analyze traffic on this site.
- _ym_visorc. Used by Yandex.Metrica. The Cookie for web analytics contains a unique identifier that is assigned to each browser to track user interaction with the website.
- error. Used for application error processing.
- verified. Used to verify the registration email during the process of signup.
- language. Used to determine the language that the user has chosen on the site.
- cookie_accept. Used when a visitor accepts our cookies policy.
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We also use “Web Beacons” (also known as clear gifs). These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user’s hard drive, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
ThisCookiePolicy shall be governed in all respects by the substantive laws of USA. Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating to the CookiePolicy shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Superior Court New Castle County in accordance with its Rules of Arbitration as in force and effect on the date of the CookiePolicy. Disputes shall be settled by a single arbitrator. Arbitration proceedings shall be held in Delaware, USA. The place of arbitration shall be Delaware, USA. The language of arbitration shall be English. Relevant documents in other languages shall be translated into English if the arbitrators are so direct. All expenses and costs of the arbitrators and the arbitration in connection therewith will be shared equally, except that we and your entity will each bear the costs of its own prosecution and defence, including without limitation attorney’s fees and the production of witnesses and other evidence. Any award rendered in such arbitration shall be final and may be enforced by either party.